A lighthearted take on life in the Tech World as a woman and mother.
I Blog About:
- Coding and Learning to Code
- Diversity in Technology
- Random Nonsense That Pops Into My Brain
Facts About Me:
- An umbilical cord runs from my fingers to a Macbook keyboard.
- 3 years ago I acquired a giggling shadow that hangs from my shirt-tail and smells like peanut butter.
- 5 years ago I cloned myself and forgot to swap out the “gets lost in one’s own house” gene.
- 10 years ago I found a Sasquatch, realized he’s cotton candy on the inside, and made a pact that when we’re old, one of us will change the other one’s diapers.
- #<Time since blog started># ago, I started this blog to tell the world how crazy I am.